Corporate Social Responsibility
Separation Technologies offers a unique technology that is safer for the environment than any alternative. In addition, we involve and educate communities in the safety and sustainability of concrete building materials.
Corporate Social Responsibility is one of our core values. We serve our communities as active and concerned corporate citizens. We realize we are responsible to future generations, and therefore we are guardians of our environment. Following are a few examples of how Titan America participates in and gives back to, the communities we serve:
- Multi-year supporter of Relay for Life
- Active participant with Habitat for Humanities
- Host workshops for tech school students
- Donations for community projects
- Provide food, supplies and other support for our communities’ homeless
- Roadside clean-up crews for “Adopt-A-Highway” projects
- Regular clean-up efforts of the Catawba Creek in Troutville, Va.
- Continuing Education services in our communities
Titan America is pleased to invite you to review our Report on Corporate Social Responsibility, now available here.